Date:      Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:26:11 -0600
From:      tecol <tecol@monobath.com>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install error - MOD_LOAD (amr_linux, 0xffffffff806205d0, 0) error 6

I disabled SATA in BIOS and I disabled the nVidia RAID setup in BIOS and
got stuck at the same place, except that I don't see the MOD_LOAD error
6 message. The last message I see is the timecounters message.

If I exit to the boot prompt (option 6), then "load amr_linux" it gets
loaded. Module name is amr_linux.ko. I also "set acpi_load=no" to get
around the bad character in the ACPI table issue. Then "boot". Now I see
message saying amr_linux is already loaded. boot sequence continues and
I still hang after the timecounters message.