Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:32:51 +0000 ()
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rogue's Gallery of packages that don't add

J Wunsch stands accused of saying:
> extract: Package name is bcc-95.3.12
> extract: CWD to /usr/local
> extract: /usr/local/bin/as86
> extract: /usr/local/bin/ld86
> extract: /usr/local/bin/bcc
> extract: /usr/local/lib/bcc/bcc-cc1
> chmod: bin/as86: No such file or directory
> chmod: bin/ld86: No such file or directory
> chmod: bin/bcc: No such file or directory

Note the different paths.  Jordan, remember the recent problems with pkg_add
and working directories?  I hacked a quick debug line into the library that
printed the current directory and commandline when an external process was
spawned...

I'm about 200 mails behind the "surrent" situation, but I think this
may be the problem.  If I don't hear that this is fixed, I'll see if I can
reproduce it at work.
> cheers, J"org

]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[