Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 18:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Bob Willcox <bob@pmr.com>
Cc:        hackers list <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Native Applixware for FreeBSD -- When?

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Bob Willcox wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anybody know the status of this?  www.cdrom.com is saying it is
> scheduled for mid-November and taking pre-orders.  Seems its been in
> this state for quite awhile.  What year are they refering to?

When I asked them about 2 weeks ago, they said mid November.  Of 2000.

Not this year, pal.  The lady was clear on that.  You could find better
places to stick your cash, for the moment.  To tell you the truth, I
just bought Word Perfect (for Linux) and it's *way* smaller, only about
100 megs installed (including help files), and a good deal.  I could
wish it was FreeBSD-native, but I haven't been able to tell, yet, any
difference.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).