Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:49:29 +0600 (LKT)
From:      "K.A.C.N. Jayawardena" <niroshen@cmb.ac.lk>
To:        freebsd-doc@freeBSD.org
Subject:   ver 2.2.6 Handbook request

We have FreeBSD ver 2.2.6. But we donot have the handbook to configure the system rearding the dialin modem instalation. Can you please send us the handbook as an attachment or provide us with the address of the ftp site from which we can download it. We have already installed ver 2.2.6 and it is already running. We are not in position to use the latest FreeBSD version.
Thank you
System Admin
Dept. of Statistics and Computer Science
University of Colombo
Colombo
Sri Lanaka.