Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:14:12 +0800
From:      Crystal Lynn <crystal@chiadm.chinotek.net.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How much disk space to mirror 2.2.5-RELEASE?

Hi,

Installing FreeBSD from a ftp server is convenient!
Yes, sure it is! However, I have only a 28.8K leased line.
Life is too short to repeat this process for 10 times.

Is it possible to mirror only PART OF the 2.2.5-RELEASE directory
and put them on my local ftp server, so I can install FreeBSD from
my local ftp server?  To be specific, I would like to install
Kernel Developer Set.

Could someone give pointers what sub-directories and how much disk
space is required?

Please do NOT tell me to buy a FreeBSD CD-ROM.

Thanks in advance!
.