Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Ryder <jawse@yahoo.com>
To:        Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>, Jason <jsmethers@pdq.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The joys of Windows

The truth of the matter is that no matter what you are
using it is only as good as the person using it.  If
you work faster in windows then you will beleive that
windows is better and the same goes for all the
others.
As far as you X environment you cant compare the
functionality in ice with windows.  Of course you use
less ram when using ice, ive used ice and while it is
nice and quick, it does not support what Gnome or KDE
do, like drag and drop.
Everyone keeps saying that things are easier to do in
linux/bsd over windows and then they go on to say that
they dont like windows because all that you do is
point and click - isnt that easier.

tim ryder

=====
jryder18@earthlink.net