Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:02:27 -0600 (CST)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Integer Exception/5-CURRENT/cbb related

I just upgraded my laptop's HDD from 20G to 60G, and set it up as a
dual boot 4-STABLE and 5-CURRENT.

When running under BOTH 5.0-RELEASE and 5.0-CURRENT from today,
with my LinkSys WPC11 V3.0 card in, I get random Integer Exception
panics.

The 5.0-CURRENT dropped me in to DB, and the backtrace pointed to
cbb.

This is my first experience with 5.0, so I'm not sure what I need
to do to get all the pieces for someone to look at it.

I'm more than willing to get whatever information y'all need.

Thanks,
LER