Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:33:39 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp.FreeBSD.org and ftp.dk.FreeBSD.org have 4.5-install.iso ready for download

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Murray Stokely wrote:

>   Cool.  The mini-ISO is available now as well.  Could site admins
> please email me when all 5 ISOs are available?  I will list the first
> several sites that respond in the announce message.

ftp.au.freebsd.org (aka planetmirror.com) has all 5 ISO images now
as well as the release tree and the packages-4.5-release tree.  if you're
listing us, can you please add both http and ftp, as we prefer users
to download via http where possible.

e.g

http://ftp.au.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/
ftp://ftp.au.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/

BTW you didn't announce (or did i miss it) that you'd added the disc3/4
ISO images and they were up for some hours.. doh!

regards,

-jason