Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:25:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tmpusfgit@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where do I start?

Is there any type of package I can purchase from you or anyone else that you
can think of that might sort out the questions of installation and utilities
that I have about this system.  I am taking my first unix class now and am
very new to this aspect of the computer field. Although I am very versed in
PC hardware and various PC OS's, and have knowledge of Novell and NT, I know
very little (bordering on nothing besides historical facts) about Unix or
Unix like OS's such as free BSD and am having a hard time sorting through the
hours of information online. I would like to turn my netware 4.1 server into
a unix server for the time being to learn and experiment with the Unix
system, and I am just looking for a packing (priced under $150) that could
give me the kernal, ethernet and other drivers, and standard utilities so I
can mess around and add on later.