Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:40:01 -0500
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
Cc:        W Gerald Hicks <gehicks@cisco.com>, FreeBSD-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kill This Thread (was-> Re: nVidia Cards /w FreeBSD (3D Acceleration))

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 06:19:34AM +1000, Kal Torak wrote:
> Im sorry to have been short tempered with you, but it really annoys me when
> people say "take this to another list"... Especially when there is not really
> an appropriate list in existence!
>
> Try to be more tolerant of threads you feel are in the wrong list... I never
> complain about such things... Unless someone starts asking windows questions
> on the FreeBSD lists of cause ;)
> If its roughly in line with the list (which this topic is, since its getting
> support of hardware into stable) then just let it ride... Thats my feelings
> anyway!

I don't really care much what topics are spawned, I just delete things
en masse according to subjects. What DOES piss me off are cross-posts.
People say, "Don't read them if you don't want," but I'm not reading
them. The problem is now I have to go through and delete multiple copies
of the same message.

I'm of the firm belief (as are many others on this list) that threads
should be confined to one list, and moved to another only  after they
have gotten no original response.

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx