Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 20:00:57, -0500
From:      RCRB20A@prodigy.com (MR ROBERT C RIOS)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TOSHIBA T5200C/200 UNIT

MY GRAND FATHER LEFT ME THIS NOTEBOOK
COMUTER BUT I FOUND OUT THAT HE FORMATED
THE HARD DRIVE NOW IT WON"T BOOT UP IS THERE
ANY WAY I CAN BUY THE BOOT UP DISK AND
SOFTWARE IT NEEDS I HAVE DOS 6.0 AND WIN 3.1
DISK BUT IT WON"T BOOT IT UP THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS
IN THE SET UP.

1990 Toshiba
T5200 setup
Memory  Base=640kb   ext.=0.0mb +288kb  shadow bios rom enable

Display adaptor=vga compatible
Display device=Plasma
Plasma display mode=color
Plasma gray scale=normal:semi-bright,intence:bright

Hard drive  200mb

Communacation              irq            address
serial a =                        4              3f8h
serial b =                         3              2f8h
Dedicated Modem=not in use
irq5 Base address =3e8h

Otheres
Processor speed =high
Printer port type =output

Time & Date

                                      Thank You
                                       Robert C. Rios

I would like to keep it as it was my grand fathers and
Ihe left it in his will