Date:      Fri, 9 May 1997 11:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PATCHES: NFS server locking support

A nice thought, but everything that is uploaded here is not really
available for download by arbitrary parties, as nearly as I can tell.
I've had to make uploaded bits privately available to interested
individuals who could not retrieve them from here.

I suspect that this restriction is due to the kinds of WaReZ annoyance
crap that all of us run into at varying intervals.

-Chris