Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:36:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        damato@unesp.br
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW problems

The information you provided is simply nowhere near enough information
for anybody here to be able to help you.

damato@unesp.br writes:

 > is debug prompt which echoes 'db>' and just lets me reboot my system. It

It also lets you get a trace, which you can jot down (or cut and paste
from a serial console), along with the exact panic message.
Next time it crashes, type this at the 'db>' prompt: 'trace'
Eg:

db> trace

Mail the output from trace, the panic message, and what version of
FreeBSD you are using to this list and/or freebsd-current@freebsd.org
or freebsd-stable@freebsd.org.

Drew