Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:29:03 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Software for sheilas [was: BSD desktop]

On 7 Feb 2003 at 6:23, Sue Blake wrote:

> There's nothing wrong with people using the best available tool for the
> job they want to do, even if the best isn't very good. For me BSD is the
> best tool for the job of being a server and a desktop, but that's not
> going to work out the same for everybody, especially people like my Mum.

Agreed.  My mum would have trouble with a mouse regardless of the GUI
used.  At present, she is using pine, and she has trouble with that
one.  What I need is a very simple and easy to use interface. Pine is
not that.  Before you flame, first consider that you are actually a
very experience computer user.  Especially when compared to my mum.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/