Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:27:27 +0200
From:      Michelle Sullivan <michelle@sorbs.net>
To:        meyser@xenet.de
Cc:        Andrew Berg <aberg010@my.hennepintech.edu>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to submit new Ports

Andrew Berg wrote:
> On 2014.08.06 05:31, Matthias Meyser wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> how do I submit a new port, now send-pr is gone.
>>
>> CU
>>     matthias
>>
>> P.S. I don`t want to create an bugzilla account.
>>
> If you've ever submitted a PR, you already have an account since everything was
> moved from the old database.

Further all you need to do is set a password..  and as Koobs said,
reports are a higher quality.  Personally I started submitting pr's just
before the change to bugzilla, and I find the bugzilla:

1/ Easier to report (click the right buttons, add a subject, add a
patch/attachment, submit)
2/ Easier to reply/update - you can add comments new attachments at any
time without any hassle
3/ You get faster responses from the admins/commiters/testers.

All in all personally I think the move to bugzilla was a good move for all.

Regards,

--
Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/