Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:06:31 -0700
From:      Anand Narayanan <anandn@windriver.com>
To:        "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>, jayanth <jayanth@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Putting all PCBs into sysctl?

George,

I believe netstat already utilizes the sysctl API to get information about
the TCP and UDP control blocks for state information. The modules for tcp
and udp already contain sysctl backend routines that do this. Additionally,
there is implementation for the ip_divertlist and the raw CBs as well.

Are you referring to something in addition to these?

-Anand