Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:41:54 +0530
From:      seoservice320@gmail.com
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OFFER

Greetings of the Day,

I am Nikita

Sub: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

I was surfing through your website and realized that despite having a good
design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines for most of the
keywords pertaining to your domain.

I was wondering if you would be interested in getting the SEO or Web
Designing done for your website.

There is a simple equation that is applicable to the online world.

Ethical SEO -> Better Traffic -> Higher Sales.

We are an ISO Certified, SEMPO registered Online Marketing firm and have
over 7+ years of working experience.

All the techniques used are ethical and proprietary.

In case you require any additional information, it shall be our pleasure to
furnish the same

Do let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our past work
details, testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer.

You can get more information.

I look forward to your mail.

Yours sincerely,

Nikita