Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:10:44 -0800
From:      Gaylord Van Brocklin <gvb@tns.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Networking situation..

Here is the situation, a cable modem coming in to a hub then going out to
two machines,  one a BSD system which stays up 24/7, another a Windows
machine which will be powered off when not in use, the problem is that the
cable company only distributes one static IP per customer.  How would I set
something like this up with BSD and Windows? I would want the BSD system to
be the gateway because it will be on 24/7. But how would i setup the
windows system? If BSD capable of IP masquerading would this be the
solution? Any help at all would be GREATLY appriciated.  thanks!
gvb@tns.net