Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:48:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marty Poulin <mpoulin@honk.org>
To:        FreeBSD Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A few questions

Ok - I've seen this question posted here enough - it's time to do
soemthing about it.

I volunteer myself to set up a web page with a "side-by-side" comparison
of FreeBSD and Linux, but I will need help to make sure the information is
correct.

Once it's up, it will be a simple matter of sending the URL to whoever
asks, rather than starting another thread on this topic.

Anyone want to give me a hand on this?

M.