Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:42:09 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Sasha Egan <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qualcomm popper

Hey Agin,

Ok I have another question that I hope someone can answer, it's about my
qualcomm popper.  I know that it is insecure so please don't bomb my
machine...thanks.

Anyway I am getting wierd errors from one of my clients to the effect of
"no RCPT(recipient)", which there is, I have double checked and it's not
my sendmail cause I can send it manually by telneting to port 25.
But here is where my real concern starts to pop up.  On the server I get
an error so frequently that it's flooding my logs.

<date and time> dax popper[pid]: (v2.53) Unable to get cannonical name of
client, err = 0

I don't even know what it means...if someone does could you drop me a line
please?

TThanks, and any other info on popper that might be of assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Sasha