Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:19:03 GMT
From:      Kevin Weiss/AUS/Lotus <Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com>
To:        Tim Preece <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: *sigh*...zip is still not working

Thanks to thos that sent replies after listening to my whining.  I did get
my
     zip disk internal ATAPI drive to work.  All my data is transferred to
     my FreeBSD box now :-) (Well, I lost a *.mp3, but it was my fault).

I did the following for my fstab:
     (other entries)
     /dev/wfd0c     ufs  /mnt/zip        rw,noauto      0    0
     /dev/wfd0s4    msdos     /mnt/zipdos     rw,noauto      0    0

then, I went into the /mnt dir, and created the zip and zipdos directories.
Then I
successfully used "mount /mnt/zipdos", and could browse that directory.

Life is good :-).

I'll put this up on my website soon, send the link to the mailing list for

PS - If this is a BAD method for reading the zip, PLEASE let me know.
     Again, thank you all.