Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 02:48:10 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@sec-it.net>
To:        Dean Weimer <dweimer@happydays.dyndns.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, john@snake.supranet.net
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.3 and Squid

Hi,

missed the rest of this thread (couldnt find it in the last weeks archive
either) but curious if its installed via the ports, if so maybe faulty
hardware or a misconfigured config. I have personally seen some programs
do strange things if installed via normal sources then proceed to work
like a charm if compiled from the ports ( could be something to do with
native patches).Best I can suggest is install from ports, else try a basic
config then build up, and last resort test hardware.

good luck
PsyV