Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@buug.homeip.net>
To:        john-n-judy <john-n-judy@msn.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Newbie, X server not working.

Ummm, try this command startx &> xerrors.log and then post the contents of
the file (xerrors.log) so that we can see what's going on.  Also, it will
help to see the XF86Config file that you have in the /etc directory in
order to debug your problem.  Otherwise, it's kind of hard to figure out
what's going on.

Cheers,

Joey