Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:53:12 +0200
From:      Paolo Pisati <flag@libero.it>
To:        FreeBSD_Net <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Differences between netgraph nodes in 4.x and 5.x

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 09:59:14AM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:

> The fix in this case would be for the ether node to not allow this ti
> happen..
> this requires a few small changes..
>  The error codes must exist in sys/errno.h
> I try select one that is closest in spirit :-)

maybe:

#define EISCONN         56              /* Socket is already connected */

or

#define ECONNREFUSED    61              /* Connection refused */

but anyway it's not vital anymore, now i that know i won't make
the same mistake again... =)

but it seems that there's another problem now,
while loading the nodes, that freeze my box...

--

Paolo

GUFI: http://www.gufi.org