Date:      Wed, 09 Oct 1996 03:53:52 -0700
From:      Josh MacDonald <jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/lang/STk Makefile ports/lang/STk/files md5 ports/lang/STk/pkg PLIST

> This port tries to link libgnumalloc and fails.
>
> Satoshi

Right... That's because it got moved to the compat directory
very reently.  The malloc library is hard-coded in Makefile.in,
it pretty easy to find.  I put it there because its original
configure requests it and bombs.  I guess it can be removed,
can you or soemone else do this?  I'm really busy with school
right now and might forget

-josh

P.S.  You can fix it by editing the patch file.