Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 1996 23:42:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kurt Schafer <kurt@cyberbeach.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rc.local broke?

I appended /usr/local/radiusd to my rc.local file and it doesn't seem to want
to load it in at boot time, yet when I log in as root and type it in from the
command line it fires up without a hitch ? I have a radius server running on
a different machine and it loads up from the rc.local file no prob. Weird.

Also, set up a time server program called Tardis on a WinNT server on the
ether. Any way to get the unix boxes to sync from it ? I added the address
of the NT machine to the sysconfig file and rebooted and the date/time is
not calibrating. Running ntpdate from the command line gives an error of
'no suitable server for synchronization found'

Having a great time playing under the hood of this BSD box.  :)  Too bad
Matrox Millenium doesn't appear to be supported in XFree.

TIA

-Kurt