Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2018 00:45:02 +0000
From:      "Sean Kim." <u_info@yamaichi-family.co.jp>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   WAITING RESPONSE.

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Hello,

Greetings to you. My names are Sean Kim and I work in a financial inst=
itution here in Bahrain. I will need your assistance in applying for t=
he heir of a Late customer of mine, who died earlier in the year. He w=
as a wealthy Business man and had a Huge deposit of funds in our insti=
tution before his sudden death.

He died without any registered heir as he was unmarried and had no chi=
ld. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,=
 I will furnish you with more details, indicating what goes to you.

Please endeavour to provide me with your phone numbers so I can contac=
t you for further discussion on this.=A0 I am contacting you for this =
transaction because of a peculiar reason, which I shall explain to you.

I hope to get your response as soon as possible.=20

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Kim.