Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:51:04 -0400
From:      "Gene Bomgardner" <glbj@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice

Is anyone using Star Office? Which version? Linux? I'm getting
several problems. It installed OK. During installation it discovered
there was no JAVA on the system. Yet continued to install. I
assumed it simply would configure so as not to use JAVA, but
when it starts up it looks for javaldx which it can't find. Do I need
java? it also looks for /usr/bin/test. Any idea what's missing here?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.