Date:      Wed, 03 Jun 1998 11:50:32 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Using BSDI .o files...

Ok. Here is a weird scenario. We're a FreeBSD shop here at Cisco (well, at
least OUR lab is). We got a peice of equipment from Equinox that works as
an ISA bus extender. They have BSDI drivers, that they ship in the form
of a handful of .o files. Unfortunately, they aren't modules, so I can't
just modload them. However, is there any way I can try hacking them in to
a kernel to see if I can get the card working? Or am I SOL?

	-Brian