Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:34:19 -0600
From:      David Kanter <djkanter@nwu.edu>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kerberos and fetchmail

I can use Kerberos to check my mail if I use Eudora for Windows, but I don't
know exeactly how to set up Kerberos checking with fetchmail. I can use POP3
with fetchmail just fine, and when autoprobing it says all is well with
POP3, but I'd like to try Kerberos.

The information from my eudora.ini file has these variables set:

KerberosPort, KerberosRealm, and KerberosService, along with POPAccount, and
PopServer.

How can I use this info to make fetchmail run KPOP?

--
David Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu