Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:53:15 -0800
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Warning: src-release and src-tools collections to be removed

I've been working on organizing a unified setup for all of the FreeBSD
CVSup mirror sites.  In the process, I noticed that the obsolete
"src-release" and "src-tools" collections still exist.  Everything in
these collections is already provided by the "src-etc" collection.

If you have been CVSup/supping "src-release" or "src-tools", please
change your supfile and get "src-etc" instead.  I am going to delete the
two obsolete collections within a few days.