Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:56:33 +0930
From:      "Stavros Patiniotis" <stavros@esc.net.au>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FS info

I was after some information in regards to file systems, in particular, I
was wondering if bsdi's v2.1 fs and freebsd's fs were identical.  I
searched through my kernels config, however I don't see any options for
bsdv ufs file system, therefore I'm assuming that either they're exactly
the same or, FreeBSD doesn't support it.

If it is supported, can you tell me a good resource for info so I don't
need to keep bugging this list ;)  and also if there are any performance
problems using a bsdi fs on a freebsd machine.

Thanks
stavros@esc.net.au