Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:26:04 -0700
From:      Alex Marquardt <intertec@pair.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD install

I have tried unsuccessfully to install FreeBSD onto two systems. I
will get all the way past the menus and installation. Right after it
finishes copying the last of the files from my DOS partition it gives me
this massage: "Information Dialog: Saving any boot -c changes to new
kernel..." when it gets there it stops. I've waited for 10 minutes one
time and it stayed there. It also makes a beeeeeeeeeep sound on my PC's
internal speaker. FYI, I've tried to install bin, info, doc, manpages
and xfree86; I tried this again without the xfree86 without any luck.
I've also tried bin, doc and manpages; still no go. Can anyone help?
Thanks a lot.

Alex Marquardt