Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:31:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        gallatin@cs.duke.edu
Cc:        des@ofug.org, alpha@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: alpha can't map interrupt

In message: <15616.3530.526275.555196@grasshopper.cs.duke.edu>
            Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu> writes:
:
: Warner -- a pci interupt line of 0 is valid.   Please back out your
: "PCI_INTERRUPT_VALID" changes in pci.c, or change that macro
: to allow a value of 0.

An interrupt line of 0 is *NOT* valid.  However, the check for zero
should only be on the i386 port.  Where did I have it?  Oh, I see now.
I didn't change the PCI_INTERRUPT_VALID to include zero, I just
changed some code to use it.  It was used in pcib.

But I'll make sure that it works on alpha.  Is that something that you
can test for me if I come up with a fix for?

Warner