Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:33:36 -0500
From:      "Lewis Watson" <lists@visionsix.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Amanda-Client Port Configuration

Hey there,
I am still not having any luck. Basically my xinetd.conf file specifies
operator as the user for amanda and the port shuts down as soon as any
connection is attempted, ie amcheck and/ or nmap scan..... 'file descriptor
service amanda has been closed' I have googled the web and archive and have
not found anything to put the peices together.... I am stumped..
Lewis