Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 1996 19:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing over Internet

I tried to install FreeBSD on a new SCSI hard drive by FTP this
afternoon.....I booted a boot floppy made from the 2.1 cdrom,
and on the "options" menu I changed FreeBSD 2.1-RELEASE to
FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE.  And filled out all the other forms and
everything, and said YES, continue.

And it FTPs but simply tried over and over again to get
/dists/floppies/root.flp or boot.flp, but the files are not
found.  So I guess what I did doesn't work.  What will?

Annelise