Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 2011 00:12:52 +0100
From:      Martin Lesser <ml-freebsd-wireless@bettercom.de>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath updates - please test

Hi Adrian, hi all,

 > I've added a few patches to the ath driver. I'd appreciate some testing:

No more ("old" stuck beacon) errors until now with HEAD (r228833).
Tested under several different conditions (acting as AP, with and
without connected clients, switching between different channels, etc).
So it looks good. Thanks again.

 > I've still got a long list of things to test and fix with the current
 > code so I'm still not yet comfortable flipping on 11n by default. If
 > you're able to test this code (hostap or station mode) then please,
 > flip on ATH_ENABLE_11N and all the debugging options and give it a
 > whirl.

I'll do that. But does it make sense with an <Atheros 5413>-based card?
Or only newer chips?

Martin