Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:13:37 +0100
From:      Alex Le Heux <alexlh@funk.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   swap broken too

Hi,

I'm having problems with swapping as well. I run a P133 with two IDE drives.

All is fine until I do a swapon /dev/wd1s2b, then the system will hang and
reboot 10 seconds later as soon as any memory intensive stuff gets started
(netscape for example).

John Dyson's patch wouldn't work for me, as gcc complained about the struct
having no member called 'b_dep'.

If there's any more information anyone wants, I'll be happy to help.

Alex

--
<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type:text/html"> <SCRIPT>
function X() {parent.close();};