Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:26:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Steve Sizemore <steve@cmpharm.ucsf.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3C589 Ethernet PC Card

I am using the ep0 driver from the PAO package because the zp0 driver did
not work for me at all. I guess I can offer no hints as to why on some
laptops it doesn;t work, but I doubt its the cards themselves as I've had
very good luck with these cards on all manner of OS's from windblows to
linux to FreeBSD. In fact at this point, they are the only pcmcia ethernet
cards I will buy.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking