Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 19:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   wu-ftd problem.

Hmph.  I installed the 7/26 snap on a box, and it's working just fine.  I
grabbed the 2.0.5 wu-ftpd, pkg_added it, and now I
get:

web1:/var/ftp/pub/mirrors/unix/freebsd/2.0.5-RELEASE/compat20 % !!
ftp ftp2
Connected to ftp2.cdsnet.net.
ld.so: warning: libc.so.2.1: minor version < 2 expected, using it anyway
ftp> quit

It doesn't log anything, it doesn't syslog anything, nothing, it just
doesn't work.

I looked at the shlibs in /usr/lib, and some of them were owned by a UID
2035.wheel, rather than bin.bin, I changed that, but still didn't fix it.

Relp, Relp.  It's gotta be something monumentally stupid, but I don't
know what.

Also, where are the docs on getting started with CTM?