Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 08:48:13 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xmahjongg port

J Wunsch writes:
>As Satoshi Asami wrote:
>
>> BTW, as Chuck pointed out, this game looks almost exactly like the
>> existing xmj port, although it's written by a different person.  Quite
>> interesting.

Yep, execpt it looks better on >8 bit displays too.
The differences are probably similar to the differences
between `xmine' and `xminesweep' ;-)
I'd vote to keep 'em both.  Someone might be partial to the
quirks of one v. the other.

>Yep, so now's the question what to do about them.  I haven't found the
>xmj port when i looked for Mahjongg, that was the reason why i started
>porting it again.
>

>--
>cheers, J"org
>
>joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/ -- NIC: JW11-RIPE
>Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)

eric.
--
erich@lodgenet.com
http://rrnet.com/~erich erich@rrnet.com