Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 1996 08:42:18 +0000
From:      Paul Walsh <paul@nation-net.com>
To:        Allen Hyer <allenh@wtrt.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need help with samba and win95

I have this problem too. However I know a little more:
1. If you switch ON file sharing on you win95 box then the whole
workgroup becomes visible (bizarre I know)
2. I have read that for Lanmanager (similar?) there must be at least one
other m/c in the workgroup for the group to be browseable(bizarreII). I
guess this is what enabling file sharing on your own m/c effectively
does.

If you get any further please let me know.

Regards, Paul WAlsh.