Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   worm/cd-write/yamaha cdr400t

Hi folks,

	I thought I'd try the other set of CD-R utilities and I am also
having problems here.  The worm driver allegedly supports the yamaha
cdr-102, so I am hopeful that it will also work with the cdr400t.
Unfortunately the worm driver does not recognise it when it probes the
bus.  Instead the cdr400t shows up as a plain old cd.

	All the same, I was trying to use cd-write to sample some audio
tracks.  I can read the table of contents from the CD, but it will not let
me select tracks in the listbox and to set the speed of the drive.  Are
there any known problem with the current version of cd-write?  It looks
really nice, and I think it would be my wife's prefered CD-R software.

	FYI, I am running 2.2.6-RELEASE with a /usr/ports fro -STABLE as
of about two weeks ago.

thanks,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,