Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:31:43 +0900
From:      Changhoon Kim <kimch@etri.re.kr>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Access to archives

Howdy !

My name is Changhoon Kim, and I'm interested in ATM on FreeBSD, DiffServ
on FreeBSD and RSVP on FreeBSD.
Anyway, I want to access two archives, freebsd-atm & freebsd-net via
www.freebsd.org's search page. But I just could get a following message.

"The specified message cannot be accessed."

What's wrong with me or you ?
Have I been rejected from your page ?
Currently, I'm not a member of any kind of freebsd mailinglists and I've
never left my log or information in your web site. Should I join some of
them to access the archives ?

TIA, and bye.

Changhoon Kim

  Internet Technology Research Dept. Switching & Transmission Technology
Lab.
  Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI)

  161 Kajong-dong, Yusong-gu, Taejon, 305-350, KOREA
  Tel: (Office) +82-42-860-5801, (Cell) +82-19-226-6305
  E-mail: kimch@etri.re.kr

* All Smiles, Everywhere and Everytime !