Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:50:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@cisco.com>, Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: the emails

	True, except they would also expand on our Linux stuff to make it
more like-linux because (even tho we wish it not to be) Linux is a big
workstation OS.  The majority of computers are workstations.

	This may be good in some ways, MS would bring more 3rd party
developers to us.  Simply because, once they port to MS-BSD - it may be
real simple to also port their software to FreeBSD.  But you cannot
expect MS to do the Right Thing[tm].

--
Phillip Salzman
"I did it, but you must prove me wrong..."