Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@highperformance.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   don't know how to make reinstall

I must just have a case of the "stupids" tonight. Nothing is working for
me, though I think I am doing the right thing.

From Makefile.inc1:

# reinstall
#
# If you have a build server, you can NFS mount the source
# and obj directories and do a 'make reinstall' on the *client* to
# install new binaries from the most recent server build.

From the client:

client# make reinstall
make: don't know how to make reinstall. Stop

Is this buggered?

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells