Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2001 16:38:42 -0800
From:      "Philip Southam" <philip5200@hotmail.com>
To:        ben@cahostnet.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLP

Forgive me if this is not the type of help you are looking for...
I don't know if you are aware of this websight
http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/
Under "Advanced Topics" It tells how to set up a "dual homed host" and how
to set up freebsd with dsl and cable modems. Each of those topics tell how
to setup your machine to run as/behind a firewall. Hope this helps and good
luck.

Philip