Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:05:27 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        El Buracco <buracco@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: You were very helpful! Thank you very much. (I mean it)

On Tuesday, 10 July 2001 at  7:43:01 -0700, El Buracco wrote:
> On July 2nd I posted an email describing my problem with FreeBSD 4.3
> installation. I gave it a subject "my ad0 disappeared during
> install" in hope it would provoke some people to read the message,
> which was about an obscure disk problem. This problem was known
> before, as searching the archive revealed, but I didn't find a
> solution nonetheless.

As it says in http://echunga.lemis.com/questions.html, this is a
volunteer list.  Even if you give all relevant information, you may
not get an answer.  If you don't give all relevant information, you're
even less likely to get an answer.

I recall browsing through your message.  I think I decided that there
was not enough information there to make the effort.  Others may have
thought the same way, or maybe the problem is just too obscure.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.