Date:      Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:42:54 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Steven P. Donegan" <donegan@quick.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI Performance

Hi

You can't lose with an Adaptec 2940uw. Very good card, well supported
by everyone in sight, and they make their programming info known, so
the guys writing the code will not suffer either.

I do not work for Adaptec, just a happy customer.

(My motherboard is a Dual P5/200 with an AHC2940UW equivalent chip on
board).

--
Mark Murray