Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 01:10:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   allscreens_flags

Is it me, or has the allscreens_flags variable in rc.conf ceased to
work?  I have mine set thusly:

allscreens_flags="-m on"# Set this vidcontrol mode for all virtual screens

But my mouse only works on ttyv0 unless I enable it by hand.

I have X, and I do most everything remotely anyway, so this isn't a big
deal, but I'm curious as to whether this is broken or merely
misconfigured locally.

I'm also curious about the newish /etc/etc.i386 directory; are the files
in here used in preference to the files of the same name in /etc?
Should I delete /etc/disktab, rc.i386 and ttys?

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."